Board of Directors
“EDGE is proactive and you can tell retention and growing what Falls City has as a priority.”
John Martin, Plant Manager • Ames True Temper
- Dana Rathje, President
- Mitch Merz, Merz Farm Equipment, VP of Marketing & Sales
- Ray Joy, Southeast Nebraska Communications, VP of Product Development and Public Policy
- Beckie Cromer, EDGE Executive Director, Secretary/Treasurer
- Steve Kottich, Miller-Monroe Co.
- Bart Keller, Farm and City Supply (Ace Hardware)
- Sarah Ahern, American National Bank
- Brian Daake, Dorr and Clark Funeral Home
- Chris Halbert, Halbert, Dunn & Halbert, L.L.C.
- Edward & Sandra Hartman
- Tim Heckenlively, Superintendent, Falls City Public Schools
- Ryan Larsen, Community Medical Center, Inc.
- Mitch Merz, Merz Farm Equipment
- Marc Morehead, Frontier Bank, Chairman of Investor & Community Relations
- Don Ferguson, City of Falls City
- The Honorable Jerry Oliver, Mayor, City of Falls City
- Charles Radatz, Tri-State Corridor Alliance
- David Sickel, Richardson County Board of Commissioners
The new $21 million dollar medical facility opened its doors in the fall of 2009. The 68,000 sq. ft. facility includes 24 single-occupancy patient rooms, a state-of-the-art surgery suite, private specialty clinics, two delivery rooms with maternity suites and the Family Medicine Clinic. Learn More.