Board of Directors
“EDGE is proactive and you can tell retention and growing what Falls City has as a priority.”
John Martin, Plant Manager • Ames True Temper
- Dana Rathje, President
- Mitch Merz, Merz Farm Equipment, VP of Marketing & Sales
- Ray Joy, Southeast Nebraska Communications, VP of Product Development and Public Policy
- Beckie Cromer, EDGE Executive Director, Secretary/Treasurer
- Steve Kottich, Miller-Monroe Co.
- Bart Keller, Farm and City Supply (Ace Hardware)
- Kevin Malone, American National Bank
- Brian Daake, Dorr and Clark Funeral Home
- Chris Halbert, Halbert, Dunn & Halbert, L.L.C.
- Edward & Sandra Hartman
- Tim Heckenlively, Superintendent, Falls City Public Schools
- Ryan Larsen, Community Medical Center, Inc.
- Marc Morehead, Frontier Bank, Chairman of Investor & Community Relations
- Don Ferguson, City of Falls City
- The Honorable Jerry Oliver, Mayor, City of Falls City
- Charles Radatz, Tri-State Corridor Alliance
- David Sickel, Richardson County Board of Commissioners
View Our 2014 Annual Report
It is with great pleasure that we present the 2014 Annual Report of Falls City Economic Development and Growth Enterprise (EDGE). As you can see, we have realized another successful year on the economic development front with the area realizing some great projects in 2014. Learn More