Board of Directors
“EDGE is proactive and you can tell retention and growing what Falls City has as a priority.”
John Martin, Plant Manager • Ames True Temper
- Dana Rathje, President
- Mitch Merz, Merz Farm Equipment, VP of Marketing & Sales
- Ray Joy, Southeast Nebraska Communications, VP of Product Development and Public Policy
- Beckie Cromer, EDGE Executive Director, Secretary/Treasurer
- Steve Kottich, Miller-Monroe Co.
- Bart Keller, Farm and City Supply (Ace Hardware)
- Sarah Ahern, American National Bank
- Brian Daake, Dorr and Clark Funeral Home
- Chris Halbert, Halbert, Dunn & Halbert, L.L.C.
- Edward & Sandra Hartman
- Tim Heckenlively, Superintendent, Falls City Public Schools
- Ryan Larsen, Community Medical Center, Inc.
- Mitch Merz, Merz Farm Equipment
- Marc Morehead, Frontier Bank, Chairman of Investor & Community Relations
- Don Ferguson, City of Falls City
- The Honorable Jerry Oliver, Mayor, City of Falls City
- Charles Radatz, Tri-State Corridor Alliance
- David Sickel, Richardson County Board of Commissioners
Main Street USA
Falls City is the county seat of Richardson County. The town square is the hub of business, government and professional services. Falls City is focused on revitalizing its downtown district and in 2010 was welcomed into the Heritage Nebraska Main Street Program. Visit the Falls City Chamber of Commerce/Main Street website to learn more.