Board of Directors
“EDGE is proactive and you can tell retention and growing what Falls City has as a priority.”
John Martin, Plant Manager • Ames True Temper
- Ray Joy, Southeast Nebraska Communications, President
- Kevin Malone, F&M Bank, VP of Marketing & Sales
- Dana Rathje, Frontier Bank VP of Product Development & Public Policy
- Beckie Cromer, EDGE Executive Director, Secretary/Treasurer
- Steve Kottich, Miller-Monroe Co.
- Bart Keller, Farm and City Supply (Ace Hardware)
- Sarah Ahern, American National Bank
- Brian Daake, Dorr and Clark Funeral Home
- Chris Halbert, Halbert, Dunn & Halbert, L.L.C.
- Brett Coblentz, Consolidated Grain and Barge Co.
- Edward & Sandra Hartman
- Tim Heckenlively, Superintendent, Falls City Public Schools
- Ryan Larsen, Community Medical Center, Inc.
- Mitch Merz, Merz Farm Equipment
- Marc Morehead, Frontier Bank, Chairman of Investor & Community Relations
- Judy Murphy, City of Falls City
- The Honorable Jerry Oliver, Mayor, City of Falls City
- Charles Radatz, Tri-State Corridor Alliance
- David Sickel, Richardson County Board of Commissioners
View Our 2014 Annual Report
It is with great pleasure that we present the 2014 Annual Report of Falls City Economic Development and Growth Enterprise (EDGE). As you can see, we have realized another successful year on the economic development front with the area realizing some great projects in 2014. Learn More