Welcome to Falls City, Nebraska!
“CGB is very excited about becoming valued members of the Falls City community and serving southeast Nebraska's grain merchandising and handling needs. Our thanks go out to EDGE. They have been great to work with. Our company has worked with economic development organizations throughout the United States and I can honestly say the EDGE economic development team is the best we've dealt with.”
Eric Kresin, Southeast Region General Manager • Consolidated Grain and Barge
Falls City is the Midwest community strategically positioned and building for the future. You'll find businesses located here benefit from our:
- Strategic central U.S. location, ideally situated in southeast Nebraska to serve the Nebraska, Missouri and Kansas tri-state market area
- Access to transcontinental interstates/U.S. highways and rail systems
- Advanced Fiber-to-the-Home telecommunications network and utility infrastructure with capacity to meet increased growth demands
- Progressive, pro-business climate and performance-based incentives
- Job-ready workforce and customized, flexible training assistance
- Diverse business and employment base, including manufacturing, healthcare, education and government
- Competitively priced available sites and buildings
- Quality of living attractive to workers and families
Falls City Economic Development and Growth Enterprise (EDGE) is a 501(C)6 nonprofit, private corporation whose members are private and public investors. Our mission is to encourage economic development and growth and improve the business conditions of the greater Falls City/Richardson County area.
EDGE is your first stop to exploring business investment opportunities in Falls City. We provide services to help existing businesses grow and expand, to new businesses exploring location opportunities in the area and to entrepreneurs starting-up new business ventures. Learn more about the advantages of doing business in Falls City and Richardson County by exploring our website. You'll find we are strategically positioned for business growth and development and building for the future.
Falls City is Economic Development Ready
Falls City earned the prestigious Nebraska Economic Development Certified Community designation, a recognition of our community's economic development readiness. Learn More
View Our 2018 Annual Report
It is with great pleasure that we present the 2018 Annual Report of Falls City Economic Development and Growth Enterprise (EDGE). As you can see, we have realized another successful year on the economic development front with the area realizing some great projects in 2018. Learn More
National Manufacturing Day
National Manufacturing Day was a big success in Falls City! EDGE hosted middle school students from Humboldt Table Rock Steinauer, Sacred Heart and Falls City Public for tours of our leading manufacturers. Open Doors, Open Minds. Inspiring the next generation of manufactureres. Learn More
Main Street USA
Falls City is the county seat of Richardson County. The town square is the hub of business, government and professional services. Falls City is focused on revitalizing its downtown district and in 2010 was welcomed into the Heritage Nebraska Main Street Program. Visit the Falls City Chamber of Commerce/Main Street website to learn more.