Board of Directors
“EDGE is proactive and you can tell retention and growing what Falls City has as a priority.”
John Martin, Plant Manager • Ames True Temper
- Dana Rathje, President
- Rod Rowland, F&M Bank
- Ray Joy, Southeast Nebraska Communications, VP of Product Development and Public Policy
- Steve Kottich, Miller-Monroe Co.
- Bart Keller, Farm and City Supply (Ace Hardware)
- Beckie Cromer, EDGE Executive Director, Secretary/Treasurer
- Shawna Bindle, Mayor, City of Falls City
- Brian Daake, Dorr and Clark Funeral Home
- Mitch Merz, City of Falls City
- Chris Halbert, Halbert, Dunn & Halbert, L.L.C.
- Edward & Sandra Hartman
- Tim Heckenlively, Superintendent, Falls City Public Schools
- Ryan Larsen, Community Medical Center, Inc.
- Kevin Malone, American National Bank, Chariman of Marketing & Sales
- Marc Morehead, Frontier Bank, Chairman of Investor & Community Relations
- Adam Morris, Edward D. Jones
- Joe Rector, Consolidated Grain and Barge
- Steve Severin, Animal Health Center
- David Sickel, Richardson County Board of Commissioners
Main Street USA
Falls City is the county seat of Richardson County. The town square is the hub of business, government and professional services. Falls City is focused on revitalizing its downtown district and in 2010 was welcomed into the Heritage Nebraska Main Street Program. Visit the Falls City Chamber of Commerce/Main Street website to learn more.
Falls City is Economic Development Ready
Falls City earned the prestigious Nebraska Economic Development Certified Community designation, a recognition of our community's economic development readiness. Learn More
National Manufacturing Day
National Manufacturing Day was a big success in Falls City! EDGE hosted middle school students from Humboldt Table Rock Steinauer, Sacred Heart and Falls City Public for tours of our leading manufacturers. Open Doors, Open Minds. Inspiring the next generation of manufactureres. Learn More
View Our 2018 Annual Report
It is with great pleasure that we present the 2018 Annual Report of Falls City Economic Development and Growth Enterprise (EDGE). As you can see, we have realized another successful year on the economic development front with the area realizing some great projects in 2018. Learn More