FALLS CITY AQUATIC CENTER 2016 SPRINT TRIATHLON
Monday, February 29, 2016
“Triathlon doesn’t build character. It reveals it.”- Unknown
Saturday, July 23rd • 8:00 A.M. Start Time
See details below:
- Race will start and finish at the Falls City Aquatic Center
- Entry forms must be received by Monday, July 18th to receive an event t-shirt on race day
- Race Day Registration will be accepted.
- T-shirts will be mailed out on a later date.
- SWIM – 300 Meters BIKE – 15 K RUN – 5 K
- “TRI” it as an Individual or “TRI” it as a Team of 3
- Open to all individuals 15 years of age and older
- Entry Fee: $55 for Individual or $135 per Relay Team
- Entry Fee (after Monday, June 27th): $75 for Individual or $165 per Relay Team
- Awards: All Triathletes will receive a Medal for Finishing
- Trophy for Overall Male and Female
- Medals for the Top 3 Finishers in each Age Division for both Male and Female
- Team Medals for the Top 3 Relay Teams
- Male and Female Age Divisions:
- 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70+
- Packet Pick-Up – Friday, July 22nd at the Falls City Aquatic Center from 5:00-7:00 P.M.
- Saturday, July 23rd – Check-In/Packet Pick-Up - 6:00 – 7:30 A.M.
- Transition Area Opens at 6:00 A.M.
- *Race Day Registration will be accepted until 7:30 A.M.
- *Event t-shirts will not be available to participants registering after July 18th or on race day.
- T-shirts will be ordered and mailed to participants registering after the cutoff dates.
- A T-CHIP WILL TIME THE EVENT
For More Information or Request an Entry Form Contact:
Denise Daake at 402-297-0108
Click here to download the flyer and registration form.